Terms & Conditions for XMAS HAMPER Early Bird
Christmas Hamper "Early Bird Offers"
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is applicable to purchases of 2022 Christmas Hampers via city’super Christmas Hamper order hotline, email, online orders and physical stores.
2. This promotion is valid until 5 (Mon) December 2022 at the times specified below. Expired offers will not be accepted and no retrospective arrangement will be made.
3. Customers can enjoy special discounts on 2022 Christmas Hampers during promotion period.
Offer 1: Early Bird Offers*
Upon selecting a designated delivery date (From 6 to 13 December 2022), city’super super e-gold and super e members can enjoy a 15% discount; non-members can enjoy 10% discount.
Offer 2: Member Online Order Exclusive**
A complimentary HK$100 city’super E-Shop e-shopping voucher will be awarded for online net purchases of HK$5,000 or more on 2022 Christmas Hampers in a single transaction (excluding delivery charges). The e- shopping voucher will be sent to the email address provided by the customer in online order on or before 30 (Fri) Dec 2022.
4. super e-gold and super e members who purchase online can enjoy both offers 1 & 2 above at the same time during the special offer period.
5. city’super super e-gold and super e members can earn loyalty points for the net purchase amount, excluding delivery charges.
6. Members must log in to enjoy the accumulated loyalty points and net spending. No retrospective arrangements will be made.
7. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with super e-gold year-round discount, Member Reward eCoupon, or other promotional offers or coupons.
8. Items sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
9. Limited quantities are available, while stocks last. Out-of-stock merchandise will be substituted by similar items of the same value.
10. Terms and conditions apply; please refer to city’super E-Shop e-shopping voucher for the details.
11. City Super Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice, and of final decision on all matters of dispute.